DIPLOMA IN YOGA EDUCATION(DYED) ONE YEAR-10+2
Diploma in Yoga: What is it About?
The prominence of Yoga has been on an increase across the globe, with more and more people knowing its benefits on health both in terms of physical and mental health. Along with becoming a medium of leading a healthy lifestyle, yoga has also turned to be a mode of a profession, with people opting for a career in this field. The program of Diploma in Yoga envisages to provide the required training to the aspirants who wish to undertake the further career in this field.
The program aids to impart knowledge about the benefits of Yoga to restore the health of people and assist them in leading a fit lifestyle free of ailments. For enrolling in this program candidate need to possess the zeal and aptitude to gain an extensive knowledge about the varied dimensions of yoga and its application. Considered to be the most traditional way of maintaining health and curing ailments, yoga has emerged to be a lucrative sector for employment.
Diploma in Yoga: Eligibility
The minimum criterion set for the program of Diploma in Yoga are as follows:
- Those who have successfully completed their 10+2 examination in any relevant stream are eligible for admission.
- Students are supposed to present a Medical certificate confirming fitness.
Diploma in Yoga: Admission Process
Admission to the program of Diploma in Yoga is required to meet the eligibility criteria as set by respective colleges. Candidates should have completed their 10+2 examination in any relevant stream. They should have good fluency in English language both in terms of written and spoken English.
The shortlisted students will have to go through a medical examination, as a proof for confirming fitness and about not suffering from any chronic ailment that can prevent their practice in yoga. Candidates are needed to download the application forms from the online portal of the college.
The below-mentioned documents are to be attached to the application form or be submitted online as scanned copy:
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of class 10th and 12th examination
- Residential proof
- Fitness Certificate by doctors
- Four passport size photographs (number subject to varying as per college norms)
All the important information regarding the entrance examination dates, admission dates and other important details can be availed from the official website of the colleges.
PG Diploma in Yoga Education(PGDYED) ONE YEAR-GRADUATE
PG Diploma in Yoga course will help to create Yoga Therapy Instructors as paramedical personal in hospitals, nursing homes under the guidance of doctors.
The objectives of the course are to bring all round personality development of the students at all levels and train them in yoga therapy field.
The duration of the course is 15 months (12 months + 3 months internship). After the completion of the course the students can join the Hospitals, Spa, wellness centres and give yoga therapy for patients under the guidance of qualified doctor.
Promoting positive health, prevention of stress-related health problems and rehabilitation through Yoga.
Adoption of Integral Approach of Yoga Therapy to common ailments.
Imparting skills in them to introduce Yoga for health to general public.
To enable them to establish Yoga Therapy centers in the service of common man.
TITLE & DURATION OF THE COURSE
The course shall be called Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy abbreviated as PGDYT
First Intake (1st January)
|Admission Intake||First PCP||Second PCP|
|January 1||1 to 7 January||9 to 15 January|
Second Intake(1st July)
|Admission Intake||First PCP||Second PCP|
|July 1||1 to 7 July||9 to 15 July|
ADMISSIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for admission to the course, the candidates shall have passed any Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline .
The candidates shall have secured a minimum of 45% of marks.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes shall be considered for admission if they have passed the qualifying examination obtaining not less than 40% of marks in aggregate.
Each semester is considered as a unit and the candidate has to put in a minimum attendance of 90% in each subject with a provision of condition of 10% of the attendance by the competent authority on the specific recommendation of the Dean on valid reasons.
The basis for the calculation of the attendance shall be the period prescribed by the University by its calendar of events.
The students shall be informed about their attendance position periodically so that the students to be cautious to make up the shortage.
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT MARKS
Theory or Practical of each subject shall have a maximum Internal Assessment Marks of 50.
The Internal Assessment marks in a theory subject shall be based on two assignments for 20 marks, two tests for 20 marks conducted normally at the end of 8 and 12 weeks of each term and faculty assessment of 10 marks. An additional test may be conducted for desirous students before the end of the term to give an opportunity to students to improve their internal assessment marks if necessary.
In the case of Practical and Field Training, the IA marks shall be based on the laboratory/field training reports and one practical test.
If a candidate fails to secure a minimum of 50% of the IA marks (25/50) in Theory, Practical and Field Training, such candidate shall not be eligible to take the concerned subjects in the University examination.
Such candidates as mentioned in 3.4, shall repeat the semester to secure marks prescribed.
There shall not be provision for improvement of IA marks in theory subjects and also in cases of Laboratory/Field Training where the candidate has already secured required marks.
Certificate Course in Yoga Education(6 Months) High-school)
200/600 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
About 600 Hour Diploma
-Yoga Teacher Training programs are presented at Spirit of Yoga, our beautiful yoga education facility and studio located in a serene, park-like business complex in Tempe, Arizona. Spirit of Yoga is a sanctuary for those practicing and learning the art and science of yoga. Yoga Teacher Training as well as regularly scheduled community yoga classes are held in its three spacious, beautifully-appointed studio spaces. In the final weeks of training, yoga teachers-to-be are able to design and teach actual studio classes as part of their training, giving them the unique opportunity for hands-on yoga teaching to groups.
COMMUNITY MEDICAL SERVICE & ESSENTIAL DRUGS (CMS & ED)
(18 Months- 10+2 Bio)
CMS diploma is known as diploma in Community Medical Service & Essential Drugs (CMS & ED). It is a diploma for primary Health Care by general allopathic medicines which are recommended by the World health organization (WHO) for primary health care. The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has given an order that CMS Diploma holders can give primary treatment in all diseases including infection diseases.
Community Medical Service & Essential Drugs (CMS & ED) is an 18 months course.
High school , Intermediate or Higher, RMP, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, BEMS, BNYS, BPT, DPT, Rural Doctors, B.Pharma, D. Pharma, DNYS, Degree/ Diploma in Alternative Medicines, Paramedical, Nursing, Naturopathy etc.
Important Document for admission.
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card )
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License )
- Education Proof
Diploma in Naturopathy (ND) (18 Months- 10+2)
- Diploma in Naturopathy is 1 year course.
- Those who have cleared their class 10+2 in any stream of either Arts, Science or Commerce with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized board.
- Candidates should be in sound health and not suffer from any ailments which can bar them from practicing and teaching yoga.
Diploma in Naturopathy Syllabus
Syllabus of Naturopathy as prescribed by Maharshi Patanjali Yog Evm Prakritik Chikitsa Parishad MPYPCP.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1.||Foundation of Naturopathy / Health & nutrition|
|2.||Method of Nature Cure|
|3.||Disease & treatment by naturopathy|
|4.||Fundamental Anatomy of Human body|
|5.||Practical & Viva-Voce in Nature Cure|
|6.||Practical & Viva-Voce in Anatomy of Human body|
Diploma in Naturopathy is a Diploma level Yoga and Naturopathy course. Naturopathy a system of alternative medicine treating diseases without the use of drugs. It uses techniques such as control of diet, exercise and massage. Naturopathy is fast gaining popularity around the world for its safe and effective healing. In Indian homes, home remedies come before the trip to the doctor. The course is career orienting in nature that opens many jobs both government and private in many fields.
Diploma in Naturopathy Employment Areas:
- Colleges & Universities
- Research Centres
- Management & Administration
- Hospital Administration
- Healthcare Centres
- Private Clinics
- Spa Centres
How is Diploma in Naturopathy Course Beneficial?
- After passing the course they can go for further higher studies for enhancing their educational qualification and jobs.
- They can run their own family clinics and can have jobs in private clinics.
- They can have jobs in government sector such as Ministry of Health, Govt. of India,
Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga &
Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
How to get this course ?
This course is available Online & Offline Mode.
Diploma in Acupressure & Acupuncture(ONE YEAR-10+2)
Acupressure is an ancient method of treatment, in which the body is made healthy by touching the finger on a few selected places of the body. This method originated in Asia about 5000 years ago.
Hand sensitivity is used in this. Acupressure is extremely beneficial in stress-related diseases, it is a way of self-healing and development of immunity. Acupressure Acupuncture is treated by pressure centers in both methods.
When these pressure centers are stimulated, it relieves muscle tension, and the blood flow intensifies and enhances the body’s vitality.
Acupressure therapy is used to relieve pain, strengthen the sexual reproductive system, and purify the body if done.
Acupressure can be thought of as acupuncture without needles.
Courses in Acupressure
- Acupressure Training (Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Acupressure Training
- Advance Course in Acupressure Therapy
- Advance Diploma in Acupressure and Magnetic Therapy
- Advance Diploma in Acupressure Therapy
- Basic Acupressure Reflexology and Magneto Therapy
- Certificate Course in Acupressure Therapy (Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Certificate Course in Acupressure Therapy
- Certificate in Acupressure Yoga science (C.AY.S)
- Certificate in Magnet Therapy and Acupressure
- Certificate in Reflexology and Acupressure
- Diploma in Acupressure and Psychology
- Diploma in Acupressure Therapy (Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Diploma in Acupressure Therapy
- Diploma in Sujok Acupressure Therapy (D.S.A.T)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Acupressure
- Registered Acupressure and Magneto Therapy(RAMP) (Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Registered Acupressure and Magneto Therapy(RAMP)
- Sujok Acupressure Therapy
Diploma in Magnetic Therapy(ONE YEAR-10+2
Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS) 3.5 Years-10+2 (PCB)
DNYS (Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science) Maharshi Patanjali Yog evm Prakritik Chikitsa Parishad is a 3.5-year course. This course can also be done with distance learning. You will be very happy to know that the interest of people towards natural medicine is increasing in the present.
Benefits of getting DNYS Courses Certificate
- After doing this course, the certificate holder can open the Naturopathy Hospital.
- you can join As a Naturopath in any Naturopathy Hospital.
Student Eligibility for this Course
Passing standard 10th or 12th in any stream such as science, arts or commerce with a minimum of 50% marks and above from a recognized board.
DNYS का पूरा नाम Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science है। यह प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा पद्धति पर आधारित कोर्स है जोकि आयुष मंत्रालय के अंतर्गत आता है। इस कोर्स के अंतर्गत आपको जड़ी बूटियों, फल, सब्जियों और योग के द्वारा रोगों का उपचार किया जाता है।
DNYS पाठ्यक्रम की सन्दर्भ पुस्तकें
DNYS प्रथम वर्ष :
1. मानव शरीर रचना – डॉ.जानकीशरण शर्मा
2. शरीर रचना एवं शरीर क्रिया विज्ञान – श्री नंदन बंसल
3. डबास नेचर गॉइड – डॉ. आर.एस.डबास
4. दिव्य प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा – डॉ. रामदत्त शर्मा
5. कब्ज गैस की अचूक चिकित्सा – डॉ. ओमप्रकाश आनंद
6. Anatomy and Physiology – Eleven Pearce
7. First Aid to injured – St. John Amb.Ass.
8. प्राकृतिक आयुर्विज्ञान – डॉ. राकेश जिंदल (संपादक)
9. शरीर रचना एवं क्रिया विज्ञान – डॉ. विमल मोदी
DNYS द्वितीय वर्ष
1. जल चिकित्सा – डॉ. ओंकारनाथ/ डॉ. नीरज
2. पृथ्वी – डॉ. ओंकारनाथ/ डॉ. नीरज
3. सूर्य – डॉ. ओंकारनाथ
4. आकृति से रोग की पहचान – लुई कुने
5. रोगों की नई चिकित्सा – लुई कुने
6. अभिनव प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा – डॉ. कुलरंजन मुखर्जी
7. A Complete Hand book of N.C. I – Dr. H.K.bakhru
DNYS तृतीय वर्ष :
1. वैज्ञानिक मालिश – डॉ. सत्यपाल
2. भोजन और स्वास्थ्य – डॉ.ओंकारनाथ / डॉ.शर्मा
3. उपवास – डॉ. जयनारायण जायसवाल
4. स्त्री रोगों की गृह चिकित्सा – डॉ. कुलरंजन मुखर्जी
5. रोगों की सरल चिकित्सा –डॉ.विट्ठलदास मोदी
6. बुनियादी प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा – डॉ.सुखवीर सिंह
7. पुराने रोगों की गृह चिकित्सा – डॉ. कुलरंजन मुखर्जी
8. A Complete Hand book of N.C. II – Dr. H.K.bakhru
Diploma in Electro-homoeopathy(3.5 Years-10+2 (PCB)